Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hot damn, a bit of good news. The newest in the Stephanie Plum series is finally out! Hooray!
I have been waiting anxiously for her to cough up another novel at long last. I have to admit,
Stephanie is my secret hero. She is one tough cookie. Her dysfunctional family is a complete riot and oh so hilariously normal, for many families. Her willingness to put herself into a job that is not your normal choice for a woman, but she goes out and attempts to bring home her bad bad guy as well as the bacon. Her love triangle with the mysterious Ranger and the steady Joe Morelli makes things interesting and makes me secretly lust hard for Ranger. Okay, what woman doesn't want a mysteriously hunky guy who comes and goes and sexes her up and leaves her wanting more.....come on, you know you do.
I think Janet Evanovich's books are perfect reads for the beach, or anywhere else for that matter. I pleasant diversion, I always laugh outloud at her writitng and I will never get enough of her character. I wonder why there hasn't been a movie made out of here characters. Hello tv executives......!
On another note, going to camp finally tomorrow. Rodney has a club tournament on Saturday, and Sheri and I will go to the Christmas Tree Shops and happily while away some time and I am sure some money as well.
The deck is finally done, after 3 gallons and 3 days of work and a case of sunstroke. The man has recovered and back to his old self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home