Friday, December 05, 2008

The other day while watching some tv, I happened to catch a commercial about what to get your man for Christmas. I'm thinking to myself, okay, this could be useful. I did not expect what I heard. The woman on the commercial suggested getting the man in your life a prostate exam. What a great idea! Why hadn't I thought of it? What better way to tell the man in your life that he is getting a finger stuffed up his ass.... FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I just don't know how I could possibly dress this up in a way to make this present appealing. It would certainly be on his list of his most memorable gifts in his life. What worries me, is that in return, I could quite possibly end up with a colonoscopy next year as a gift, maybe a mammogram as a stocking stuffer.

I think that I will play it safe this year and stick to my traditional gifts...power tools, fishing stuff, etc.. and hope that he knows that I made the ultimate sacrifice and didn't give him of a visit to "doctor friendly".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home