Saturday, August 16, 2008

Can you say yum? I can, after having a terrific dinner last night at a new chinese restaurant last night. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice it was inside, they even had cloth napkins. There was an extensive menu, with the option of ordering a box with lots of different options. The wonton soup was wonderful and all our dinner choices were just as great. I can hardly wait to go back.

I was lucky enough to catch some of the Olympics that was on late last night, and watch Micheal Phelps win another gold medal. What an exciting race! I don't think I have ever seen one closer. I am hoping he can do it again and bring home the gold again. What a wonderful accomplishment. I am proud to have such dedicated and talented athletes represent our country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home