Thursday, November 15, 2007

A stolen me me

Yep, I saw this on Shoo Fly and had to do mine own, just changed it up a bit, so here goes:

My 4 favortite books

The Shining.....scared me silly in high school
Outlander
Dragonfly in Amber
Of Mice and Men....I know, real literature, who knew?

My 4 favorite foods

Chocolate Anything....need I say more?
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy......can't be a good ol' southern girl and not love this
BBQ Ribs....again, my southern roots showing!
Cheesecake

My 4 favorite movies

Gone with the wind....hands down
First Knight....the ultimate chick flick, Richard Gere and Sean Connery in the same movie, WOW
A Christmas Story.....a holiday necessity
The Green Mile....just one of his best stories

4 Places I've lived

Manassas, VA
Springfield, VA
West Peru, ME
Jay, ME

4 Places I want to see before the ol' dirt nap

Mexico
Grand Canyon
Austraila/ New Zealand
Paris

My 4 favorite tv shows

House
Dirty Jobs
Law and Order SVU
Two and a half Men

4 Places I'd rather be

On a cruise to one of the above mentioned places
On a beach with an umbrella drink and Juan the Cabana boy on standby
Riding in the Viper doing at least 100 mph
At the campground with all my friends

And last but not least, if you know me at all, I have to include my favorite
alcoholic beverages

Corona w/ lime
White Russian
Bacardi and Diet Pepsi w/ lime
A great bottle of wine, usually Merlot or a White Zin

Now, wasn't that fun?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home