Monday, October 23, 2006

Hard to believe, but today we had our first snow of the season. It was only big, fat wet flakes, but the did end up accumulating on the ground for a little while.Way too soon for that stuff to be showing up.
I started my winter project a couple of days ago, an afghan for my camper, and spent almost as much time pulling out the crap I messed up, as I have making progress. Things decided to go my way with it most of the day today, but when I started screwing up big time, it was time to call it quits. The pattern isn't difficult, but I do need to pay attention, so tv has to be relegated to the background.
The search is on for land and a home to put on it. Saturday we spent all day looking at modulars and double wides, I couldn't keep them straight. We pretty much narrowed it down to two. The plan is to wait until spring, but I am getting pretty excited now. We have been in this house for almost 20 yrs. and it
is time for a change. Can hardly wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home