Thursday, October 19, 2006

It has been a quiet week, partly because of the lousy weather and partly because I haven't felt the best. Just more of the usual crap that I have been dealing with for the past couple of years.
Anyway, after chatting with my friend Sheri, I have realized just how dumb I am when it comes to computers. Ryan seems to know what he is talking about and has built his own desktop unit, much to my surprise. She is working on jazzing up my blogspot, and I can use all the help that I can get!
Rodney has finished putting the new motor in the truck that he is going to buy, and says that it runs great. He is great with anything mechanical and I don't know what we would do without that knowledge. There have been times when I have had to take one of our vehicles to a new garage, and have had the mechanics there try to take advantage of me and get me to pay for unneeded repairs. It really does pay to have someone who you know on a personal basis and one you can trust. I guess it is like that with damn near anything, but we women (at least most of us) don't know about much under the hood of whatever we drive, so we are easily taken advantage of, and the guys know it.
Rodney's dad, Roland is in Florida visiting his last remaining brother for as long as he isn't bored, so I look forward to hearing about his trip. I'm sure he will be ready to come back before long, as he isn't one for the sunshine state. I will have to take him some of our leftovers and invite him for dinner like we have been doing since Dot passed away. He is always so happy to have something new to eat and it's good to be appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

I hope you like the new look! Let me know if there are any changes you want.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home