Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thanks to Sheri and her sister Sue for making me welcome my first day out. I'm glad to hear that Sue had a good time at our campground and hopefully sometime this summer she will get the chance to try out our drink machine herself. Consider yourself invited.
Just this morning I was thinking about my day and the pitfalls that I will have to encounter while doing my chores, which involve the ever dreaded shopping. It doesn't seem to matter what time I set out to shop, I always have to deal with inconsiderate people who stand in the aisle to chat, or leave their basket completely blocking my way...what gives? It seems to take twice as long as it ought to take just having to deal with these things. Another thing that is always fun to deal with are the people who insist on using the express lane with more than the allowed number of items....do they not know how to count, or are they just that special? Now, this is just a guess, but they must be special. Would be way too embarrasing to admit the inability to count.
Anyway, today is my day to get things together to head down to the campground for the weekend. It is so great during the week, peaceful and quiet with only seasonal people there for the most part. Rodney has a bass fishing club tournament on Friday night (stupid idea if you ask me, but no one asked).They plan to fish from 9pm Friday until 5am on Saturday. Ha! That means I get the bed by myself....woohoo!!
TTFN (ta-ta for now)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Hope you had fun shopping and didn't meet up with too many rude people.

Tell Rodney to get an extra nap in so he can be wide eyed and bushy tailed on Friday night!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home