Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Today is my day to spend some time at home and check on the ol' homestead. Since Rodney and I are spending most of our time at camp, that leaves Ryan, Bailey and the two kitties holding down the fort, so to speak. So far, I have yet to come home and find a disaster area, good thing.
Went down to my father-in-law's house to meet his friend from Florida, and she seems nice. They are coming down to camp on Saturday for a cook-out and hopefully get to know each other a little more. I am still not convinced as yet, that her motives are as pure as Roland claims. The jury is still out on that one.
We have had good reviews on our slushpuppy/adult beverage machine. It freezes the drinks in only about 20, and it is pure delight when they are done. No chunks of ice like you would get with a blender, like we resorted to last year. We damn near wore out a blender with all the pina coladas that we drank last year. Last weekend was strawberry daquiris and they were delish!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

ok - so I'll be on my best behavior in front of Rodnay's dad....K? lol

Your boys are good kids..... I know my mom would have found a real disaster area and probably skinned us alive for it.

Have a good rest of the week! See you this weekend.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home