Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yesterday and today have both been exciting days for us. Yesterday we finally found the house that we had been looking for to buy in Jay. It turns out that it is one that we drove by several times, but didn't ask to see it, why, I don't know. After touring the house yesterday, we discovered that it was just what we were looking for and quickly decided to make an offer. Charlotte typed an offer and submitted it and we found out today that the owners accepted it!!
Rodney and I are both so excited that things are happening so quickly! I didn't sleep last night and I doubt I will sleep tonight thinking about it. Now all the work will begin, all the packing and unpacking. We have been in this house for over 20 years, and do we ever have alot of shit!! It is a great time to go thru everything and make some donations to the free store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home